This 240 Volt/4500 Watt, 50 gallon electric water heater is 59 inches high and 20 inches wide. Plus you will still get the power you need to heat with electricity. It has 1" of non-CFC foam insulation covering the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss, resulting in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- 3 showers (10 x 3 = 30 gallons)
- 1 bath (15 x 1 = 15 gallons)
- 1 shave (2 x 1 = 2 gallons)
- 1 meal prep (4 x 1 = 4 gallons)
- 2 hand dishwashings (4 x 2 = 8 gallons)
- 1 dishwasher run (6 x 1 = 6 gallons)
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The design of the RE250T6 50 Gallon Electric Water Heater was evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
- Direct heat transfer with immersed screw-type elements
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mounted thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Heat traps
- T&P Relief Valve Installed
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- 6-Year Tank and Parts Warranty
- A - Floor to Heater Top: 59"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 20"
- C/E - Floor to Water Connection: 60-1/4"
- Capacity (Gallons):
- Fuel Type:
- First Hour Delivery Rating (Gal.):
- Energy Factor (EF):
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Energy Star:
- Overall Depth (in.):
- Jacket Diameter (in.):
- Overall Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Water Connection Size:
- 3/4" NPT