DiversiTech CVMINI ClearVue Mini Ductless System Pump
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionFeaturing super quiet operation, specifically designed for ductless system installations, and including iQ Technology™ and Floatless Sensor™, ClearVue™ Mini is chock full of innovative features, and priced competitively.ClearVue™ Mini is the newest innovation in ductless system pumps from DiversiTech. It’s small, quiet and offers a host of unique features that help it outperform other mini-split pumps. Its whisper quiet operation makes it ideal for installing in and around living areas. And its small size allows ClearVue™ Mini to be installed almost anywhere including inside many cassette units or inside a line set cover system.
- Variable Speed and Lift: ClearVue™ Mini determines how fast condensate is entering the tank and adjusts its speed and lift to match the conditions and keep the tank clear.
- Super Quiet Operation: ClearVue™ Mini is nearly inaudible. You literally can hardly hear the pump run. This quiet operation allows maximum installation flexibility, as you can place the pump right in the room where people are.
- Floatless Sensor™ Technology: No float, no problem! ClearVue™ Mini’sFloatless Sensor™ eliminates many of the typical problems associated with conventional condensate pumps. By eliminating the float, ClearVue™ Mini won’t fail like conventional float-switch pumps. ClearVue™ Mini uses Floatless Sensor™technology in different levels in the tank to provide the most accurate water level information to the pump’s brain. And better information means a better pump. ClearVue™ Mini’s Floatless Sensor™ technology tells it how high the water is in the tank and how fast the inflow is. ClearVue™ Mini then uses this information to adjust its pump speed and lift to keep the tank clear and the system running properly.
- LED Lights: ClearVue™ Mini features three LED indicator lights: Power, Run and Alarm. The LED lights tell you what mode the pump is in at any given time.
- Separate Tank: ClearVue™ Mini features a separate tank that can be located away from pump if needed, providing a more flexible installation. This small tank fits inside most indoor cassette
- Aluminum Pump Housing: ClearVue™ Mini features an aluminum housing that is built to last. This tough housing protects the pump from physical damage and contributes to the super quiet operation of the pump.
- Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120/240 Volts 50/60 HZ
- Rated Current Draw: 1.0 Amps
- AC Cable: 3 Cond. Jacketed Flex. PVC
- Head Height: 35' Maximum
- Flow Rate at Zero Head: 16.91 oz/min 8 gallons/hr
- Maximum Rated Inlet Flow Rate: 3.38 oz/min
- Temperature Rating: Continuous duty 140°F Max
- Suction Lift: 6.5' (Performs best at 3’. Pump must be primed in order to provide maximum suction lift)
- Safety Switch: 3A at 230VAC
- Product Dimensions: 3.38" x 1.57" x 1.84"
- Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Inlet Height from Base: 0.5"
- Included Accessories:
- ClearVue Mini pump and tank
- Instruction booklet
- Wire ties
- 20.3cm/8” large ﬂexible tubing
- Hook and loop strips
- 15.2cm/6” small .5cm / 3/16” ID ﬂexible vent tubing
- 1.82m/6’ small .5cm / 3/16” I.D. ﬂexible tubing
- 1.82m/6’ AC cable, safety switch cable and sensor cable
- Wiring Color References:
- Brown - Hot 120v/hot 240v
- Blue - Neutral 120v/hot 240v
- Green/yellow - Ground
- Decibel Rating:
- @35ml/min 19dB
- @250 ml/min 24dB
- @500 ml/min 28.4dB
- All installations must conform to NEC and local code requirements
Manuals and Guides