Bradford White RG2PV75H6N 75 Gallon, Power Vent Water Heater, Natural Gas
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionHot water is not something we give much thought to on a daily basis. We know when we turn on the shower, hot water will come out and steam will be filling our bathroom shortly! Until the day it doesn't! A conventional storage tank water heater will last only about 10 to 15 years. You do not want the cold water of a morning shower to be your wake up call! Once you decide to replace your water heater, you don't have to think about it again for several years down the road.
With the ability to vent horizontally or vertically using 3" or 4" PVC, ABS or CPVC pipe, you can vent this hot water heater through the wall or through the roof. The Bradford White TTW models are power vented for positive exhaust.The Bradford White RG2PV75H6N is a 75 gallon, hot water heater featuring an input of 76,000 BTUs. This tank is 69 7/16" from the floor to the Vent Connection and the jacket diameter is 26" wide.An important feature when choosing a hot water heater is the Recovery Rise. A 90° recovery rise for this tank is about 82 minutes. In other words, when the cold water enters the hot water tank, it will take just about an hour and twenty minutes to rise 90° inside the tank. Hot water heaters that are over 75,000 BTUs are not tested for energy rating and therefore there is no First Hour Rating associated with this unit. All Bradford White hot water heaters are NAECA Compliant.The Bradford White Defender Safety System is designed to be the safest, most reliable flammable vapor ignition resistant system in the industry meeting all the requirements set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The Defender Safety System features ScreenLok Technology flame arrestor. The louvered flame arrestor design increases the speed of incoming combustion air and creates a vector effect inside the combustion chamber when flammable vapors are ignited, preventing flames from traveling back through the flame arrestor and outside the water heater. Other features include Resettable thermal switch, virtually maintenance free.
ICON Control System is included on all Bradford White Residential and Light Duty Commercial Water Heaters. Features of the ICON System include:
- Advanced Temperature Control System - A microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels
- Exclusive Performance Software
- Intelligent Diagnostics for installers with status indicator
- Millivolt Powered - No external electricity required
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - No need to drain the tank when removing or replacing the gas valve
- Integrated Piezo Igniter
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The Bradford White RG2PV75S6N is in compliance with the new Energy Factor requirements for water heater manufacturers set forth by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) that go into effect April 16, 2105. There are no new code requirements for consumers at this time.
- Standard Features:
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Powerful blower motor
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- 2" Non-CFM Foam Insulation
- ICON Features:
- Enhanced Performance
- Advanced Temperature Control System
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Pilot On Indication
- Green LED
- Separate Immersed Thermowell
- Power Venting - venting can be horizontally, through the wall or vertically, through the roof
- Capacity (Gallons)
- Fuel Type
- Natural Gas (NG)
- BTU Input
- Includes Heat Pump
- Energy Star
- Power Vent
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 30.25 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 69.434 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 26 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Water Connection Size
- 3/4" NPT
- Warranty Detail
- 6 Year Limited Warranty on Tank and Component Parts
Manuals and Guides
- A - Floor to Vent Connection: 69 7/16"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 26"
- C - Vent Size: 3" or 4"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 51 1/2"
- E - Floor to Gas Connection: 13 1/2"
- F - Floor to Top of Heater: 59 1/2"
- H - C/L of Water Conn.: 11"
- J - Floor to Water Connection: 60 3/4"
- K - Depth: 30 1/4"
- L - Floor to Space Heating Inlet: 13 3/8"
- M - Floor to Space Heating Outlet: 51 1/2"