Reznor UDAP-30 30,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
For a long time Reznor has been providing the best heaters for a variety of applications. The UDAP30 unit heater was created to improve upon Reznor’s already industry leading technology, and feature better efficiency, easier installation, and a new design both in and out.
Offering an industry leading 82% thermal efficiency and 12 different sizes, the UDAP series of heaters offer exceptional heat performance for areas both large and small. The 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial buildings as well as attached residential garages, including this unit, the UDAP30 (30,000 BTU), which is ideal for smaller spaces. Call or email us for an estimate of the number of BTUs you need for your location.
These Reznor Heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional hanger kit that allows for ceiling mounting. Thermostat setup is quick, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the backside of the unit heater making the gas connection simple.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. New features include Reznor’s patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger, as well as the addition of a "G" terminal to the strip and a newly designed circuit board, which allows for fan-only operation without adding relays. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a sleeker design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please visit the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for attached residential garage and commercial/industrial heating application
- 82% Thermal efficiency - Best in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- 316 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- 409 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Built-in circuit board with indicator lights for easy diagnostics
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- Rear gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet must use a High Altitude Kit. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 21.563 "
- Height (in.)
- 12.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides