Williams Furnace Company 177351 17,700 BTU High Efficiency Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis direct-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 17,700 BTU, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.Especially ideal for use in garages, workshops, and bedrooms, this unit is conveniently compact - just 8.25 inches deep - for ample heat wherever you need it, without the loss of space. Its sealed combustion chamber completely seals the gas flame inside the unit and away from all contact with the air in the room for added safety, operating completely electricity-free for use even during a power outage.This unit is a direct-vent furnace, which means that the air necessary for combustion is drawn directly into the chamber from the outside, allowing doors and windows to stay closed because no indoor air is used for combustion. The combustion products are then returned back through the vent to the outside, so that only clean, gentle, and consistent heat is delivered into the room. Direct-vent furnaces must be installed through an exterior (outside) wall, venting horizontally through the exterior wall.
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.This item is available:
- Easy installation: All vent material included
- Attractive, durable fresh-white finish
- Small, low-profile vent size
- Programmable Timer: On/Off. Seven Day, Timer, Clock
- Thermostat operates from 50-90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Summertime Ventilation: A two-speed recirculating fan will move the cool off the floor and circulate it throughout your home to keep it more comfortable
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- Air to air system offers instant heating
- Rated for up to 2,000' elevation. For altitudes/elevations above 2,000 feet, ratings should be reduced at the rate of 4-percent for each 1,000 feet (305 m) above sea level by reducing the manifold pressure at 8% rate on the gas supply. Maximum altitude allowed for installation is 5,500 feet (1680 m).
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Air Inlet Pipe Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Min. / Max. Wall Thickness: 5-7/8" / 19-5/8"
- Electrical Supply 110V
- Natural Gas 1773512
- Liquid Propane 1773511
- Heating BTUs
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Type of Venting
- Direct Vent
- Thermal Efficiency
- AFUE Efficiency
- 129 / 94
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Electronic Ignition
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 3.19 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 10 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Width (in.)
- 21.75 "
- Depth (in.)
- 8.25 "
- Height (in.)
- 28.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
- Vent Opening in Wall (in.)
- 2 "
Manuals and Guides