Bradford White RE16U6-1NAL 6 Gallon Electric Utility Water Heater, 120 Volt
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionA utility water heater is the perfect solution for homes where usage is intermittent and/or there is low demand. THE RE16U6 is an electric, compact water heater and stores only 6 gallons of water! And although compact in size, you still want reliability. With Bradford White water heaters, you get reliability.It does feature a 90°F recovery rise of about 7 minutes. A 6 gallon hot water heater will provide enough hot water to run a dishwasher or take a 5 minute shower. It is not intended for use as a household's primary source of hot water. It is a good choice for garages or secondary powder rooms that may be far from the main water heater or are only used intermittently.
Of course, it still features everything you expect to get from Bradford White including fully automatic controls, and Vitraglas® Lining. Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The design of the RE16U6 6 Gallon Electric Water Heater was evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
- Direct heat transfer with immersed element
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mounted thermostat for automatic temperature control
- 3/4" NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- T&P relief valve opening
- 1" Non-CFC foam insulation
- Single phase operation only
- Capacity (Gallons)
- Fuel Type
- Includes Heat Pump
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 14 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 16.5 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 14 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Water Connection Size
- 3/4" NPT
- Warranty Detail
- 6 Year Limited Warranty on Tank and Component Parts
Manuals and Guides
- A - Floor to Heater Top: 16 1/2"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 14"
- C - Floor to Hot Water Connection: 10 1/8"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 10 1/8"
- E - Floor to Cold Water Connection: 3 1/8"
- F - Floor to Anode Rod: 16 1/2"
- G - Floor to Electrical Access: 16 1/2"