Modine PDP200 200,000 BTU Vertical Powered Vented Unit NG Heater 115V
DescriptionFeaturing 80% thermal efficiency, these unit heaters use a collector box and power exhauster for maximum seasonal efficiency. Unit can be used vertically or horizontally and the exhaust can be rotated a full 180°. These units are designed to use the smallest diameter vent pipe possible and the 100% intermittent pilot-ignition system allows for all units to be, if needed, converted from natural gas to liquid propane use in the field
- Single Stage Gas Valve: The main gas valve is factory installed on the unit heater gas train. The main gas valve provides the pilot, regulator, main gas, and manual shutoff functions
- Ignition controller: The ignition controller is factory installed on the back of the unit heater with the spark igniter and sensor located on the burner. For both natural and propane gas units, the ignition controller is 100% shut-off with continuous retry. On a call for heat, the system will attempt to light the pilot for 70 seconds. If the pilot is not sensed for any reason, the ignition control will wait for approximately six minutes with the combination gas control closed and no spark. After six minutes, the cycle will begin again. After three cycles, some ignition controllers lockout for approximately one hour before the cycle begins again. This will continue indefinitely until the pilot flame is sensed or power is interrupted to the system
- Time Delay Relay: Factory installed in electrical junction box. The time delay relay allows the gas controls to operate for approximately 30 to 90 seconds before the blower starts. This allows the heat exchanger a warm up period so that the initial delivered air is not cool. The time delay relay also keeps the motor running for approximately 30 - 90 seconds after the call for heat has been satisfied to remove the residual heat from the heat exchanger. Note: Mechanical modulation units are used on make-up air only and do not require or include time delay relays
- Low Voltage Terminal Board: The low voltage terminal board is located in electrical junction box. The terminal board is labeled to match the electrical wiring diagram provided with the unit
- Control Step Down Transformer: Located in the electrical junction box. The transformer is used to step down the supply power (115V, 208V, 230V, 460V, 575V) to 24V for the gas controls, fan delay relay, field supplied motor starter, etc
- High Limit Switch: The automatic reset high limit switch is factory installed on the side of the unit heater. If the limit temperature is exceeded, the gas controls are de-energized until the switch is cooled
- Pressure Switch: A automatic reset vent pressure switch is supplied on all power vented unit heaters to prevent operation of the main burner in the event there is restricted venting of flue products. This restriction may occur due to an improper vent diameter, long vent runs, un-approved vent terminal, high winds, high negative pressure within space, etc. After the cause of the restriction has been corrected, the pressure switch will reset automatically
- Power Exhauster: All power vented unit heaters are supplied with a round vent pipe connection. The power exhauster may be rotated 180° to allow for various venting directions
- Heating BTUs
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Type of Venting
- Thermal Efficiency
- Not Available
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 5 "
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 1 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 5 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Clearance Access Door Side
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 25 "
- Height (in.)
- 40.25 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
Manuals and Guides