Daikin FFQ15LVJU 15000 BTU Ceiling Cassette Unit with Grille
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Ceiling Cassette is concealed by a 2 x 2 foot decorative cover (BYFQ60B3W1 included) that blends well with any decor. The Daikin FFQ15LVJU distributes 15,000 BTUs of cool air with its vertical auto swing and its 5 customizable airflow patterns ranging from 0 and 40 degrees which helps eliminate hot spots in the space.The ceiling cassette sits virtually flush to the ceiling and can be installed in any area of the space.The ceiling cassette does not include a remote but offers two possibilities (sold separately). The BRC1E72 - a navigation remote controller - ideal for hotel and residential applications and the BRC7E830 - an infrared remote controller.Features of the Ceiling Cassette include:
The Ceiling Cassette is offered in 3 additional sizes to easily accommodate each rooms unique heating and cooling size requirement: FFQ09LVJU (9,000 BTUs), FFQ12LVJU (12,000 BTUs) and FFQ18LVJU (18,000 BTUs).Indoor unit must be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:Because of the complexity of the components required for theDaikin RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone System (up to 8 units allowable),please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.They will make certain you have everything you need forinstallation of your system.For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
- Decorative Cover (BYFQ60B3W1) included
- Hot Start: When the
heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to
heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Auto Restart: In the event of a power failure while the unit is on, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Program Dry Function - Reduces the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature which prevents over-cooling.
- Automatic Operation / Auto Changeover - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Ceiling Cassette
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 424 / 283 (H / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Large 550 - 800 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 42.5 / 31.5 (H / L)
- Control Type
- Not Included
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 22.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 22.625 "
- Height (in.)
- 11.25 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 12 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides