White Mountain Hearth LS-30C2 30" Charred Oak Log Set
DescriptionTired of bringing in heavy logs to burn and then having to clean up afterward? Perhaps the White Mountain Hearth Ceramic Fiber Charred Oak Log Set is made for you.
The artfully crafted logs provide a realistic look to the fire and complement the burner pattern to create a lifelike fire, flickering flames and warmth. Unlike a wood fire the vent-free logs generate consistent, controlled heat without flare-ups or die-downs.
A Vented or Vented/Vent Free Burner is required for this logset.
- Vented/Vent Free
Four piece log set
Log sets are hand painted
Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
Also certified for installation as vented log set, so long as the installer blocks the fireplace damper partially open. A special flue-damper clamp is included with burner
- Will fit in a 42 inch Vent Free Firebox with a VFSM30 burner or a 36 inch Vent Free Firebox with VFSR30, VFSV30 or VSFSE30 burners
- Choose from several Vent Free Burner/Valves:
- Manual Valve (VFSM30)
- Millivolt Valve (VFSR30)
- Variable Flame Height Control Valve (VFSV30)
- Intermittent Pilot with Flame Control Valve (VFSE30)
- Choose from Vented Burner/Valves:
- Manual Valve (VSM30)
- Millivolt Valve (VSR30)
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Fireplace Style
- Single Sided
- Log Style
- Charred Oak
- Size of Log Set (in.)
- 30 "
Manuals and Guides