Bradford White RE120U6-1NAL 19 Gallon Electric Utility Water Heater
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionHot water should not be something we take for granted. We know when we turn on the shower, hot water will come out and steam will be filling our bathroom shortly! Until the day it doesn't! A conventional storage tank water heater will last only about 10 to 15 years. You do not want the cold water of a morning shower to be your wake up call! Today may be the day you decide to replace your water heater.
A utility water heater is the perfect solution for homes where usage is intermittent or there is low demand. They are compact in size and usually offer smaller gallon capacity - like this 19 gallon electric model! And although compact in size, you still want reliability. With Bradford White water heaters, you get reliability.
Vitraglas® Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The design of the RE120U6 19 Gallon Electric Water Heater was evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
- Direct heat transfer with immersed element
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mounted thermostat for automatic temperature control
- 3/4" NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- T&P relief valve opening
- 1" Non-CFC foam insulation
- Single phase operation only
- Capacity (Gallons)
- Fuel Type
- Includes Heat Pump
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 18 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 24.75 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 18 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Water Connection Size
- 3/4" NPT
- Warranty Detail
- 6 Year Limited Warranty on Tank and Component Parts
Manuals and Guides
- A - Floor to Heater Top: 24 3/4"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 18"
- C - Floor to Hot Water Connection: 18 1/4"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 18 1/4"
- E - Floor to Cold Water Connection: 3"
- F - Floor to Anode Rod: 10 1/4"
- G - Floor to Electrical Access: 24 3/4"