Empire Comfort Systems SR-10 Vent-Free Gas Heater with Manual Control
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
DescriptionSpace-saving efficiency and top-mounted controls make the SR-10 an outstanding heater to add radiant heat to your smaller rooms and, where permitted by law, the SR10 is even ideal for bedrooms. Vent-Free Products are intended to be used as a supplemental or secondary heat source. If window condensation problems are common in your home, installing a vent-free heater may not be a good option for you.This heater features 10000 BTUs and has manual controls. A floor stand is available if you do not want to install it on a wall.
This appliance may be installed in an aftermarket manufactured (mobile) home, where not prohibited by state or local codes. A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.
Available in Natural Gas SR-10N and Liquid Propane SR-10L
- Convenient, easy-to-operate controls on the top of the unit
- Push-button ignitor lights the pilot (eliminating the need for matches)
- Test-fired in the factory
- Oxygen-Depletion Sensor shuts off the unit if there is not enough available fresh air
- Quiet as a whisper
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish
- Of all heating sources available, gas heats an area cleanly, efficiently, and for less than half the cost of electricity.
- Gas heat also continues to function in the event of a power outage.
- Heating BTUs
- Control Type
- Number of Control Settings
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Not Available
- Floor Stand Kit
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Gas Connection Size
- Min. Clearance to Combustibles
- Left side 6 inches, Right side 6 inches, Do not install in alcove or closet, Rear wall 0 inches, Ceiling 24 inches, Minimum vertical clearance from a projection above the appliance (shelves, window sills, etc.) 14 inches, Maximum horizontal extension of projection above the appliance 12 inches, Floor (top surface of carpeting, tile, etc.) 2 inches
- Flame Type
- Width (in.)
- 11.875 "
- Depth (in.)
- 6.5 "
- Height (in.)
- 22 "
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 6 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 24 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- AHRI, Design Certified
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides