Honeywell DR65A2000 TrueDry 65 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThere is more to keeping your house cool than air conditioning. Humidity makes us all feel hot and sticky just plain uncomfortable. With a whole house dehumidifier, the excess moisture is pulled from your home making it a more comfortable environment to hang out in. By eliminating the extra moisture in the air, you may not need to lower the thermostat as much.Additionally, less moisture will also mean less chance of mold and mildew building up, making your air cleaner to breath. Other problems caused by excess moisture, such as warped wood, damp odors and peeling paint, may also be helped with the addition of a whole house dehumidifier.The TrueDry 65 pint dehumidifier can remove up to 65 pints of water per day and cover up to 1800 square feet. An integrated MERV 11 air filter removes dust and particles from the air as it dehumidifies.When humidity levels are low and the air quality outside is good, the DR65 can also be used to bring fresh air into your home.
- Electrocoating on Coils: The coating helps to reduce corrosion and can prevent refrigerant leaks.
- Control Choices: You can choose to use the integrated dehumidistat or connect the unit to a variety of external 24 volt controls.
- Voltage 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Amps: 5.2
- Energy Performance: 4.7 pints per kilowatt hour
- Refrigerant: R-410a
- Operating Temp Range: 34-135° F
- 21 pints/day (60 ºF [15.6 ºC], 60 %RH)
- 42 pints/day (70 ºF [21.1 ºC], 60 %RH)
- 65 pints/day (80 ºF [26.7 ºC], 60 %RH)
- Duct Connections:
- 8 in Round Inlet
- 8 in Round Outlet
- Installation Type
- Capacity (Pints per Day)
- Coverage Area (Sq.Ft.)
- Drain Connection
- 3/4 in. threaded female NPT, with attached 3/4 in. threaded male NPT
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 28.5 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 12 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 12 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
Manuals and Guides