Honeywell DR120A2000 TrueDry 120 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionWe have all heard and have maybe even said "It's not the heat, it's the humidity". The Honeywell DR120 Whole House Dehumidifier can help with the humidity part! By pulling excess moisture out of the air, you feel more comfortable without lowering the thermostat. Once the moisture is gone, mold and mildew build-up may also dissipate to some degree. Many other issues caused by excess moisture such as warped wood, peeling paint, and musty odors may also be prevented. Removing 120 pints of water per day allows this unit to cover up to 3500 square feet. An integrated MERV 11 air filter removes dust and particles from the air as it dehumidifies.
- Electrocoating on Coils: The coating helps to reduce corrosion and can prevent refrigerant leaks.
- Built-in Filtration: Unlike other dehumidifiers, the DR65 integrates a removable MERV 11 filter to help keep you air clean.
- Ventilation: You can use this unit to bring fresh air into your house even when not using the dehumidifier.
- Control Choices: You can choose to use the integrated dehumidistat or connect the unit to a variety of external 24 volt controls.
- Voltage 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Amps: 8.1
- Energy Performance: 5.7 pints per kilowatt hour
- Refrigerant: R-410a
- Operating Temp Range: 34-135° F
- 65 pints/day (60 ºF [15.6 ºC], 60 %RH)
- 91 pints/day (70 ºF [21.1 ºC], 60 %RH)
- 120 pints/day (80 ºF [26.7 ºC], 60 %RH)
- Duct Connections:
- 6 in. Round Supply Inlet
- 10 in Round Inlet
- 10 in Round Outlet
- Installation Type
- Capacity (Pints per Day)
- Coverage Area (Sq.Ft.)
- Drain Connection
- 3/4 in. threaded female NPT, with attached 3/4 in. threaded male NPT
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 32.188 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 21.188 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 14.375 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
Manuals and Guides