The TH6210U2001 is the base model in the T6 line and is often used in new construction. It features 7 day programmability for your convenience. It offers 7 day, 5-1-1 day and 5-2 day as well as non-program. It is considered the entry-level thermostat and will work with a conventional single stage heating and cooling system as well as a 2-stage heat / 1-stage cool with heat pump system.
The Honeywell T Series is a line of thermostats that are easily interchangeable as your comfort control needs change over the years. They all feature a hinged wall plate with wire terminals that allow the wires to easily push in. This mounting system is known as UWP mounting. Once the mounting box is installed, the cover simply snaps off allowing you to easily upgrade to a different T6 model. For example, once you are settled, you may feel the need to upgrade your thermostat to a WiFi accessible thermostat, or maybe you upgraded your heating/cooling system to include an additional "stage". Perfect - the wires for the new thermostat will push right into the UWP box mounted on your wall - no need to rewire or repaint!
The display is large and easy to read. It features an LED Backlit, 5.44 sq. in. screen and soft touch buttons. The entire unit is 4 1/16" x 4 1/16" and only 1 3/32" deep. Everything you need for installation is in the box, including 2 AA batteries.
The Honeywell T6 programmable thermostat will work with several types of comfort systems. It can be used for up to 2 stages heat / 1 cool heat pump system or up to single stage heat / single stage cool systems. It can be used with standard or high efficiency gas forced air, oil forced air, electric forced air, hot water fan coil, geothermal heat pump and air to air heat systems.
Other standard features include:
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage: 20 to 30 Vac
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC-FOLLOW SCHEDULE
- Operating Temperature Range (°F): 37°F to 102°F
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): 2.7°C to 39°C
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (°F): - 20°F to 120°F
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (°C): - 28.9°C to 48.9°C
- Accuracy (°F): 5°F
- Accuracy (°F): 0.5°C
- Differential Temperature (°F) - ± 1°F
- Differential Temperature (°C) - ± 0.5°C
- Interstage Differential Temperature (°F): 1° to 1.5°F Multistage models only
- Ambient Temperature Range (°F): 32°F to 120°F
- Ambient Temperature Range (°C): 0°C to 50°C
- Switch Type: Relay
- LEDs: LED Back Light
- Power Method: Battery or Hardwired
- Terminal Designations: RC, R, C, W, W2, O/B, Y, G, K, L/A, E
- Temperature Control Mode Selections: Ambient Air Temperature
- Changeover: Auto or Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (°F): Heat: 40°F to 90°F; Cool 50°F to 99°F
- Setting Temperature Range (°C): Heat: 4.5°C to 32°C; Cool: 10°C to 37°C
- Heat Current: 0.02 - 1.0 A
- Fan Current: 0.02 - 0.05 A