This thermostat provides single stage control for heat/cool systems offering single cool and single heat settings. It is installed in a vertical orientation and can be used for a Heat/Cool System or Heat Pump System without Auxiliary Heat. Honeywell’s PRO 2000
is a basic programmable thermostat, featuring a backlit, easy-to-read display and 5-2 (weekdays, weekend) programming.
The backlit screen will display the ambient temperature of the room at all times. With simple one touch access you can easily see the set temperature. One touch temperature control allows you to over-ride the set program schedule, as well.
- Preset program settings
- Temporary and permanent schedule override
- Early start ensures the right temperature at the right time
- Built-in compressor protection
- Heat/Cool or Heat Pump without Auxiliary Heat
- Mounting: Vertical
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Stages: 1 Heat/1 Cool
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON
- Power Method: Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W, Y, G, O, B
- Display Size: 1.73 sq in.
- Changeover: Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Cycles per Hour: Heating 2 - 6 CPH; Cooling 2 - 6 CPH
- Cool Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A running; Heat Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A running;