THIS ITEM IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE PANASONIC-36PEF2U6 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).
A Concealed Ceiling Unit system is particularly useful for places which need extensive air conditioning solutions such as conference halls, show rooms and restaurants. With a concealed duct system, the indoor unit is installed in the ceiling and then can be ducted with short runs of duct work to other areas of the room all within the ceiling. It can also be installed in an attic, basement, closet or floor cavity. A unit such as the low silhouette can be ducted to up to three destination points, either within a single room or multiple rooms, with short duct runs. As an example only, the illustration below shows 4 vents, however, this item can only vent up to three.
A wired remote is included and the system features 24 hour programmability, weekly timer, low ambient operation and auto-restart.
Panasonic's inverter provides optimum power control and extremely efficient operation by changing the power supply frequency. The result is speedy, flexible operation that uses less electricity. The inverter constantly adjusts compressor rotation speed to provide optimum performance at all times. Once the set temperature is achieved, the inverter air conditioner continues to operate with minimum power.
- Microprocessor-Controlled Operation - Microprocessor control ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Wired Remote
- Self-Diagnosing Function - Details of previous warnings are stored and can be verified on the liquid crystal display. This makes it easier to diagnose malfunctions, greatly reducing service labor. (Wired remote controller)
- Dry Mode - By coupling compressor and fan operation, intermittent operation can be precisely controlled according to room temperature, so that air is efficiently dehumidified.
- 3 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation - Convenient microprocessor control automatically adjusts fan speed to High, Medium or Low. According to room temperature to maintain a comfortable airflow throughout the room.
- Automatic Heating and Cooling Changeover (Heat Pump) - After setting the temperature and functions you desire, just relax. If the room temperature is higher than the set temperature, cooling operation begins. If the room temperature is lower than the set temperature, heating operation begins. During normal thermostat cycle operation, cooling and heating operations automatically change in accordance with set temperature, time and room temperature. (Single Zone Heat Pump unit only)
- Hot Start Heating System (Heat Pump) - Right from the start, air is warm and comfortable. The Hot Start Heating System prevents any cold blasts at the beginning while the heat pump is warming up. (Heat pump unit only)
- 24-hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer - The remote control unit allows you to set a wide variety of timer-based operations. Such functions include automatic ON/OFF with a timer setting, same time ON/OFF every day, ON timer, OFF timer and Combination timer.
- Weekly Timer
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure - This feature allows the system to automatically resume operation at its preset program, after power is restored from a power failure.
- Low Ambient Operation
- Electric Refrigerant Control Valve - The circulation volume of the refrigerant is controlled by a pulse type electric control valve. In order to attain optimum efficiency, when the power is switched ON, the opening degree of the electric control valve is controlled between 90 and 480 steps.
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.