It is never too early to start your grilling season. You know what you have come to expect from Weber and the Summit S-670 delivers. The Summit S-670 gas grill is fully equipped with 6 individually controlled stainless steel burners, stainless steel cooking grates and nicely sized side shelves.
With lighted control knobs and two grill out handle lights, you will be able to see whats cooking day and night.
This grill is packed with burner options. It has 6 burners totaling 60,000 BTUs, a 10600 BTU rear infrared rotisserie burner, 10600 BTU sear station burner, a flush mounted, integrated 12000 BTU side burner and a dedicated 6800 BTU smoker box burner. Also included is a Tuck-Away Rotisserie System with flip-up motor. When not in use, the motor tucks away into the cart.
The enclosed stainless steel cart has ample storage for your rotisserie when not in use and more. The side tables each have space for 3 cooking utensils - 6 hooks total.
- 9 mm Diameter Rod Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - Stainless steel grates serve double duty on this grill - retaining heat evenly and creating beautiful sear marks!
- Stainless steel lid with center-mounted thermometer
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area = 769 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq in
- Warming rack area = 145 sq in
- Front-mount control panel
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
This grill is Natural Gas (NG - 7470001). It is also available in Liquid Propane (LP - 7370001). Weber grills are not
field convertible to LP or NG.
Ships Pre-Assembled with minimal assembly required upon arrival.