A perfect way to start your grilling season. You know what you have come to expect from Weber and the Summit S-670 delivers. The Summit S-670 gas grill is fully equipped with 6 individually controlled stainless steel burners, stainless steel cooking grates and nicely sized side shelves.
The stainless steel control panel features Enhanced Lighted Control Knobs that glow brightly with powerful LEDs, so you can see where you set your temperature day or night. The knobs control the SnapJet ignition system on the individually operated 6-10,000 BTU stainless steel burners. The lid features 2 grill-out lights on the handle that light automatically when you lift the lid.
The beautifully appointed grill cart features two side shelves, including one with an integrated 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner. Other features of the side shelves include 3 tool hooks on each shelf. The enclosed cart keeps you LP tank safely tucked away and also includes a tank scale. With the touch of a button on the control panel, you will be able to tell how much gas is in the tank. The enclosure still leaves plenty of storage space for your rotisserie when not in use. Additionally, the Tuck-Away Rotisserie motor flips down right into the cart top when not in use.
- 9 mm Diameter Rod Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - Stainless steel grates serve double duty on this grill - retaining heat evenly and creating beautiful sear marks!
- 10,600 BTU sear station burner
- 6,800 BTU smoker burner
- 10,600 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area = 769 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq in
- Warming rack area = 145 sq in
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
This grill is Liquid Propane (LP - 7370001). It is also available in Natural Gas (NG - 7470001). Weber grills are not
field convertible to LP or NG.
Ships Pre-Assembled with minimal assembly required upon arrival.
All Parts - 10 Years (excluding normal wear and tear and subject to additional terms and conditions in the warranty)