Weber introduces Smart Grills with Weber Connect - integrated technology that won't leave you standing at the grill all day! The Spirit Smart Grill SX-315 features a black powder-coated storage cart frame with stainless steel hood, shelves and access door. Behind the door you will find a dedicated space on the side to store your LP tank (tank not included). The grease tray is also located behind this door.
The GS4 High Performance Grilling System featured on the Spirit Smart Grill includes Weber's Infinity Ignition, high performance burners, flavorizer bars and Weber's grease management system plus a 10 year warranty. Each burner is sure to ignite every time. Three stainless steel burners run from front to back for even and consistent heat distribution. They are topped by the angled, stainless steel flavorizer bars that vaporize any food drippings, allowing the smoke to go back into your food for an added smokey flavor. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan.
With Weber's Smart Grill Technology, you no longer have to stand guard over the grill checking to make sure nothing burns or even worse - is under-cooked! The new Smart Grill allows you to connect your grill to your phone and get everything you need to know right in your hand. So sit back, have that beverage and get into a conversation with your company! Smart Grill gives you access to food temperature, countdown to doneness.
- WiFi connected for remote grill access
- Step-by-step grilling assistance from grill set-up to knowing when to flip, serve and eat!
Real time food temperature monitoring
Low fuel indications on your phone
Integrated ambient thermometer to measure temp of the grill
Portability is easily accomplished with this grill. It features two locking and two non-locking swivel casters. The front casters lock once you have the grill placed where you want it. The black powder-coated frame features a single access door for the LP tank, 2 side tables and 2 tool hooks.
- Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- Stainless Steel lid
- Enclosed steel cabinet with stainless steel door
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- Includes one meat probe, two probe capacity
Inside the grill you get porcelain-cast-iron cooking grates and a tuck away warming rack.
- 32,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners (3 burners)
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer® bars
- Total cooking area =529 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq in
- Warming rack area = 104 sq in
- Limited warranty
- Owner’s guide and recipes
This grill is Liquid Propane and is Stainless Steel with Black Accents. Additionally, it is available for use with Natural Gas (47502401). Weber grills are not
field convertible to LP or NG.