In today's ever changing world, air filtration has become much more of a necessity than a secondary afterthought. The USA Sealing air filtration units are both portable and reliable. The ZUSA-AP-42 is rated for small space coverage of about 200 sq. ft. every 30 minutes. Portable air purifiers are more effective when used in spaces with doors and windows closed. It has 3 fan speeds to help circulate the air and features 70 CFMs and a CADR Rating of 120. CADR Rating or Clean Air Delivery Rate reflects the volume of air in CFM that is cleaned of particles. The particles tested include smoke, pollen and dust. This air purifier will remove particles that are 0.3 Microns at 99.97% Efficiency. This unit will filter through a wide range of airborne particles including viruses that are as tiny as 0.1 microns as well as larger bacteria, chemicals, gasses and odors.
The filter on the ZUSA-AP-42 is composed of a pre-filter panel, true medical HEPA and carbon layers to protect against every day indoor pollutants. It removes a wide range of airborne particles including viruses, bacteria, chemicals, gases and odors. The unit is small, light weight (5.3 pounds) and portable. It can be moved from place to place to remove airborne contaminants and improve air quality wherever needed.
- Air Intake from front and back with clear air outlet at the top
- 3 Fan speeds plus Sleep Mode
- Filter replacement light - a filter should be changed after approximately 2500 hours of use
- Pre-filter to remove larger particles such as hair, fibers dander and more
- HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns as well as smoke, pollen, dust mites and more (also known as PM2.5 particles). Removes 0.1 micron particles at 99.99% efficiency.
The ZUSA-AP-42 provides air intake from two sides, while discharging clean air out of the top of the unit. The filter is also replaceable with the ZUSA-AP-56 Filter. The ZUSA-AP-42 Compact Air Purifier is white.
- HEPA Filter Grade:
- Energy Star:
- Number of Speeds:
- Sound Level (dBA):
- 70 cfm (H)
- 26 (H)
- Length (in.):
- Width (in.):
- Height (in.):
- ETL, CA Air Resources Board