Panasonic's CZ-RTC4 Wired Remote Controller can be used as a stand alone temperature controller. It can also be paired with the CZ-CENSC1 to give you full ECONAVI control with specific units including the 2U6 indoor units listed below.
With a ECONAVI ready unit, and the combination of CZ-RTC4 Wired Remote Controller and the CZ-CENSC1 sensor (sold separately or as part of the ECONAVI Sensor and Controller Kit) you can experience convenience of Panasonic's ECONAVI Technology. ECONAVI Technology detects where the energy is wasted in your room and self-adjusts the cooling power of your system, reducing energy waste. It can detect whether there is activity in the room and add cooling power while, likewise it also detects the lack of movement and lowers the cooling operation of your unit, optimizing your power consumption.
In addition to being compatible with all Panasonic indoor units, the CZ-RTC4 is for use with several Panasonic Professional Series Single Zone indoor units including:
- S-26PK2U6 Wall unit
- S-26PF2U6 and S-36PF2U6 Ducted units
- S-26PU2U6, S-36PU2U6, and S-42PU2U6 4-Way Ceiling Cassettes
- S-26PT2U6, S-36PT2U6, and S-42PT2U6 Suspended Ceiling Units
- For ECONAVI Technology, the CZ-CENSCI must also be purchased (sold separately)
The controller features an easy-to-use touch key pad and a large Backlight Display. Basic operation controls include:
- Thin and Easy To Read with flip-down door to hide setting buttons
- Simple To Install and Use
- Can Be Adapted for Use On All ECOi Indoor Units
- Fan Speed Control: Including Automatic or Fixed Set Temperature
- Airflow Direction
- Operating Mode (Heating/Cooling/Auto/Dry/Fan)
- Vacation Mode for Continued Energy Efficiencies
- Full 7-Day Set-Back Functionality, With Up To 6 Time Periods/Day
- Full System Diagnostic Capability (Diagnostic History Provides Immediate View of System Past and Present.)
- Depending on your mode, Filter Information, Quiet Operation Moe and Power Consumption Monitor may not be able to be used.
Up to 1 group/8 units can be connected to this controller. However, when using the ECONAVI Sensor, connection of only one unit per controller is possible.
The controller is 4.7"H x 4.7"W x .06"D.