THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LH248HV FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS). THIS INDOOR UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED WITH LG MULTI-ZONE SYSTEMS.
- Inverter (Variable speed compressor)
- Auto restart
- Cooling/Heating/Fan Modes
- Auto sleep mode
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Dehumidifying mode
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- NEW FEATURES:
- More compact for easier installation and service
- Auto changeover in single zone applications
- Built-in drain pump
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions|
This item replaces LHN247HV.
- Indoor Unit Type:
- High Static Duct
- Cooling BTUs:
- Dehumidification (pts/hr):
- 777 / 706 / 636 (H / M/ L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 37 / 35 / 34 (H / M/ L)
- Control Type:
- Controller Required (NOT INCLUDED)
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.