- Control indoor unit operation with 3rd party thermostat or controller (5-12Vdc, 24V)
- Inputs for control of:
- Unit On/Off - when using a 3rd party thermostat, the dry contact allows for the lowest set point in cooling (i.e. 64F DB) or the highest set point in heating (i.e. 86F DB) to ensure the IDU responds appropriately. Similarly, an “off” signal is accompanied by the highest set point in cooling or the lowest set point in heating.
- Thermo On/Off - Since the LG system operates based on the 3rd-party thermostat’s call for thermo “on”, the system may continue to operate beyond the temperature range limit of the equipment… which could incur system safety interruption (if compressor suction pressure is compromised from continued cooling operation driving space temp lower than the verified minimum temp for the indoor unit).
- Mode (Cool/Heat/Fan)
- Fan Speed (Low/Med/Hi)
- Outputs for Operation and Error Status
- Error and Monitoring Status
- Setpoint tracking logic - enhances the ability of the third party thermostat for improved inverter system performance
- Compatible with all Multi V and select DFS units
- Heat Pump Control
- Security and Occupancy Sensor Control
- Dimensions: 4 1/2"w x 3 1/16"h x 1 3/8"d
- 30" wiring harness included
Use of a 3rd party thermostat or controller is not recommended for proper operation of LG mini-split systems.
- Installation Type: