THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LV241HV4 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS) or LV241HHV4 with LGRED Technology. THIS UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED AS PART OF A MULTI-ZONE SYSTEM WITH COMPATIBLE LG OUTDOOR UNITS.
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners
- WiFi with SmartThinQ App - Module required (PWFMDD200)
- Built-In Dry Contact allows for easy integration of 3rd party thermostats
- External Static Pressure Control
- Hot Start
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Child Lock
- Sleep Mode
- Group Control
- NEW FEATURES:
- Constant CFM Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM)
- W2 Terminal connection for third party auxiliary heat systems. The signal is passed through from third party thermostat. This in not controlled by the indoor unit.
- Auto Changeover
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions|
This item replaces LVN240HV4.
- Air Handler Installation:
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Vertical Air Handler
- Cooling BTUs:
- Cooling BTU Output Range:
- 9600 - 30000
- Dehumidification (pts/hr):
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- Heating BTU Output Range:
- 10800 - 30000
- 710 / 640 / 480 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 36 / 34 / 30 (H / M / L)
- Control Type:
- Controller Required (NOT INCLUDED)
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.