THIS ITEM IS COMING SOON! PLEASE NOTE SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ONCE THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE
THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LV241HV4 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS). THIS UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED AS PART OF A MULTI-ZONE SYSTEM WITH COMPATIBLE LG OUTDOOR UNITS.
LG's LVN241HV4 Four Way Air Handler Unit is compatible with both single and multi-zone installations. With 24,000 BTUs cooling and 27,000 BTUs heating capacities, the LG LVN241HV4 Multi-Position Air Handler, when connected to the corresponding LUU249HV Outdoor Compressor, has a SEER rating of 18 and an HSPF rating of 10. As a single zone mini split, this system is Energy Star Qualified and has an EER of 12.5. Additionally, the LVN241HV4 Air Handler can also be installed as part of a multi-zone installation with LG Multi F Multi Zone Outdoor Compressors (Tri-Zone or more)
. Ratings will differ in a multi-zone configuration.
If the benefits of having separate zones is appealing to you but the look of a traditional indoor unit of a mini-split is not, look no further. LG now gives you the opportunity to benefit from inverter technology, zone comfort control and flexibility of installation. The new ducted, vertical air handler is really a multi-position air handler. It offers vertical upflow and downflow (conversion kit required, sold separately) as well as horizontal left and right configurations. It can also be used in a multi-zone installation with a compatible Multi F outdoor unit.
Whether you find yourself having to replace your existing central system, you are in need of a new cooling and heating system, or you are looking to separate your home or office into specific zones, LG gives you options! The LG Multi-Position Air Handler can be used in addition to or as a replacement for your existing central system, giving you more zoning options. Also, the vertical air handler offers you the option of adding electric back-up heat. This indoor unit can be installed in a basement or attic - depending on your ducting and installation needs.
In addition to the 4-way installation possibilities, the LG LVN241HV4 Multi-Position Vertical Air Handler is also compatible with LG Multi Zone Outdoor Compressors. Features include:
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners
- Built-In WiFi with SmartThinQ App
- Built-In Dry Contact allows for easy integration of 3rd party thermostats
- External Static Pressure Control
- Hot Start
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Child Lock
- Sleep Mode
- Group Control
The interior unit includes the vertical air handler and owner's manual. A controller is required to operate each indoor unit. One is not included with the unit. Available controllers include a wired simple controller PREMTC00U, or a wired, touchscreen controller PREMTA000 (each sold separately). Wire required to connect the Indoor unit to the wired controller is not included (PZCWRC1 - sold separately).
Indoor Unit can be used with most LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
Indoor unit can also be used with several LGRed° Multi-F System outdoor units:
||Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions
This item replaces LVN240HV4.
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at https://lg-dfs-warranty.com/