The Mega line features an easier installation procedure and offers a streamlined, low profile design. They are the perfect addition for your addition and are best suited of applications with zones that require heating or cooling such as residential and small business office buildings. However, they will only operate in the heating mode down to 14°F.
- 24 Hour on/off timer
- 2-Way auto swing
- Auto changeover
- Auto restart
- Built in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Natural Wind (Auto Wind)
- Jet cool/Jet heat
- Sleep mode
- Cooling only function
- Defrost control
- Inverter (variable speed compressor)
- Condensate sensor connection
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.|
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.