The indoor unit of the Mega Series by LG, along with the outdoor unit offer energy efficiency and quiet operation. With an SEER of 20 the energy saving inverter technology will quietly run at lower speeds to maintain your indoor temperature. Unlike conventional air conditioners that shut down and then power back on to cool, an inverter compressor uses variable speeds for ore energy efficient operation.
The Mega line LS090HXV2 features 9,000 BTUs cooling capacity with a 10,900 BTU heat pump and runs off a standard 115 volt circuit. Like all mini splits, installation is easy (though a qualified HVAC technician is required).The Mega series is a perfect addition for your addition or other residential and small business office buildings. The 9,000 BTUs will cool a space of about 300 sq. ft.
- Inverter (Variable speed compressor)
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin™ Anti-corrosion
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan mode
- Jet cool/Jet heat
- Chaos Swing, Chaos Wind, 2-Way Auto Swing - electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural air flow, reducing warm spots
- Ultra quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode - senses room temp and controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before over-cooling the room
- Auto restart, Auto Changeover
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Condensate sensor connection
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.|
This item replaces LS090HXV Single Zone System.
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.