This flush or recessed mounted floor standing unit is ideal for rooms with angled ceiling or very little vertical wall space. It features high efficiency cooling and heating operation and is compatible with all LG Multi-Zone Systems. It has a clean, sleek look that will blend into any decor.
Whether you're enhancing a single room or adding on an entire wing, the LG's multi-zone system's space-saving, modular design is ideal for set-apart areas like a garage office or nursery. The LQN090HV4 offers 9,000 BTUs cooling and 10,500 BTUs heat pump capacity. It is ideal for small to medium sized spaces. Its beige/white color will blend in with all decor. Technical Specifications shown reflect use as a multi zone unit. When used in a single zone application with the LUU097HV, specifications change.
- 5 Fan Speeds (Low/Medium/High/Jet/Auto)
- Manual Left/Right Airflow
- Auto Up/Down Airflow with Auto Swing
- ComfortAir (Random Fan Speed)
- Jet Cool/Heat (Power Wind)
- Washable, Anti-fungal Filter
- Child Lock and Group Control (With Wired Controller)
- LCD Remote Included
- Sleep Mode
- On/Off Timer
- Weekly Schedule
- Optional Wi-Fi
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Outstanding heating performance down to 0° F with the optional wind baffle
- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
Indoor unit can be used with LG LUU097HV single zone outdoor unit OR any LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
Indoor unit can be used with any standard LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
The Single Zone or Multi F Max System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- LMU18CHV - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- LMU24CHV - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
Indoor unit can also be used with any LGRed° Multi-F System outdoor units:
||Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.