The Standard Wall Unit is available in several different sizes: LMN079HVT 7,000 BTUs, LSN090HSV5 9,000 BTUs, LSN120HSV5 12,000 BTUs, LMN159HVT 15,000 BTUs, LSN180HSV5 18,000 BTUs, and LMN249HVT 24,000 BTUs. Features of the Standard Wall unit include:
- Built-In WiFi (LG Smart ThinQ App must be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play)
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random air flow thereby reducing temperature stratification.
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling.
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- Indoor Unit:
- Built-In WiFi
- 5 Step Left/Right Airflow
- 6 Step Up/Down Airflow
- Jet Cool
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Auto-operation (artificial intelligence)
- Auto-restart operation
- 24-hour on/off timer
- 4-way auto swing
- 7 Hour Sleep mode
- Low ambient operation
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.|
Because of the complexity of the components required for the LMN360HHV, LMU420HHV, LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split Systems, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs:
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- 254 / 204 / 148 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Small 100 - 275 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 36 / 32 / 27 (H / M / L)
- Control Type:
- Hand Held Remote
- WiFi Compatible:
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Condensate Connection Size:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.