- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Drain Pump
- Jet Cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Control Lock Function
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- 2 Thermistor control
- Indoor Unit:
- Chaos Swing
- Jet Cool
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Auto-operation (artificial intelligence)
- Auto-restart operation
- 24-hour on/off timer
- 4-way auto swing
- Sleep mode
- Low ambient operation down to 14° F
- Interior Unit Includes:
- Wall unit
- Installation plate and hardware
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Owner's manual
- LMU18CHV - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- LMU24CHV - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- LMU30CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU36CHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU480HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU540HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU600HV - Can take up to 8 indoor units
- LMU180HHV - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- LMU240HHV - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- LMU300HHV - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- LMU360HHV - Can take up to 5 indoor units
- LMU420HHV - Can take up to 6 indoor units
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.|
Because of the complexity of the components required for the LMU360HHV, LMU420HHV, LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split Systems, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Ceiling Cassette
- Cooling BTUs:
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- 265 / 212 / 177 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Small 100 - 275 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 31 / 27 /24 (H / M / L)
- Control Type:
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.
Replacement of malfunctioning Product and Parts for one (1) year from the date of original installation.