THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LC249HHV FOR THE FULL LGRed SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).
- Inverter (Variable speed compressor)
- Internal condensate pump included
- 6-Step Airflow Direction Control
- Auto Swing (Up and Down)
- 4-Step Fan and 5-Step Heat and Cool Airflow
- Jet Cool / Jet Heat (Power Wind)
- Swirl Wind
- Refresh Mode
- Smart Mode
- Indirect AND Direct Wind
- Washable Anti-Fungal Pre-Filter
- Hot Start
- De-Ice Control
- Dry / Dehumidifying Mode
- Auto Changeover
- Auto Restart
- Child Lock (wired controller required)
- Sleep Mode
- 24-Hour on/off timer
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions|
This item replaces the LCN248HV with PT-UMC1 grille cover.
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Ceiling Cassette
- Cooling BTUs:
- Dehumidification (pts/hr):
- 794 / 671 / 600 / 530 (Max. / H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 40 / 37 / 35 / 32 (H / M / L / SL)
- Control Type:
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.
Replacement of malfunctioning Product and Parts for one (1) year from the date of original installation.