The HYV3 Series features low ambient heating operation down to -13°F making these units a viable option as a primary heat source! The low ambient capabilities are not limited to the heating mode. You can keep the air conditioner running with outdoor temperatures down to 14°F.
This LG Art Cool inverter model has great efficiency ratings of 25.5 SEER and an EER of 13.79 and and HSPF rating of 12.5. The LAN120HYV3 features 12,000 BTUs cooling capacity and 13,600 BTUs heating capacity. In addition to improved performance ratings, one of the upgraded features on the LAN120HYV3 is built-in WiFi (previous HYV models required an optional module for WiFi). Also included is the ability to have more of a height differential between the indoor and outdoor units. The HYV3 allows for elevations up to 39.4 feet (vs. 32.8').
The LAN120HYV3 features a smooth white surface with a more modern design as well as an illuminated LED display discreetly placed on the lower edge of the unit. The top of the unit has a unique Honeycomb Air Inlet design for better air flow. Optimized airflow is standard on HYV3 series with a 6-step vertical vane, a 5-step horizontal louver and automatic 4-way air swing. Of course, you can alter the airflow to fit your space most appropriately. All combined, the air will reach every corner of your space to create the most comfortable indoor environment. The 6 fan speeds only add to the comfort level you can achieve.
- Heating Operating Range - Low ambient heating down to -13˚F and cooling down to 14˚F
- 5-step airflow direction (left/right)
- 6-step airflow (up/down)
- Auto swing left/right and up/down)
- 6 fan speeds
- Auto wind
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool/warm a room to 64°F
- One touch soft air
- Washable anti-bacterial filter
- Dehumidifying Mode: Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is over-cooled
- Manual Power Switch: Easily accessed button allows for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced
- Defrost Control: Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature Display: Shows room temperature of interior unit
- Auto Sleep Mode: Automatically increases the temperature setting 2 degrees F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached
- Auto Restart: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-In WiFi - Allows for Smart Phone Operation Application with SmarThinQ:
- Temperature control
- Air volume control
- Air flow control
- Filter change alert
- Customized personal setting
|Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.|
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Wall Mount
- Cooling BTUs:
- Dehumidification (pts/hr):
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- 530 / 424 / 353 / 184 (Max / H / M/ L)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 42 / 36 / 26 / 22 (H / M/ L / Sleep)
- Control Type:
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty:
Product WarrantyLIMITED WARRANTY:
1. STANDARD FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY FOR A QUALIFIED SYSTEM - The Part(s) of a qualified System, including the compressor, are warranted for a period (the “Standard Parts Warranty Period”) ending five (5) years after the date of original installation. In absence of proof of installation the warranty date will end five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
2. ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY - The Compressor is warranted for an additional two (2) year period after the end of the applicable Standard Part Warranty Period (the Compressor Warranty Period”).
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg-dfs.com or www.lg-dfs-warranty.com.