This high efficiency media filter is 16" x 25" and it will capture a significant amount of airborne particles. It can be used with gas, oil, and electric forced air furnaces, and cooling compressors up to 5 tons. It mounts in the return air duct to clean the air in your entire house in conjunction with your HVAC system. This unit is recommended as a basic minimum air quality product.
The large, deeply pleated surface area of this filter captures more airborne microscopic particles including dust and smoke plus larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. It will last longer than a standard one inch furnace filter and will need to be replaced only once or twice a year rather than monthly or quarterly.
- Duct Size: 16 in. x 25 in.
- Airflow Capacity (cfm): Maximum 1400 cfm
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.23 at 500 FPM
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2
- Removal Efficiency
- Particles 0.3-1 Microns: 32%
- Particles 1-3 Microns: 72%
- Particles 3-10 Microns: 96%