Use this conversion kit on you Natural Gas Goodman furnace to switch the standard NG to Liquid Propane. This Conversion kit is for use with GMEC96, GCVC96, and GMVC96 96% AFUE, 2-Stage Gas Furnace Systems. It can also be used with GPG 16M medium and small chassis gas/electric package units.
GMEC96 Models include:
- GMEC0960402BNA, GMEC0960603BNA, GMEC0960803BNA, GMEC0960804CNA, GMEC0961004CNA, GMEC0961005CNA, GMEC0961205DNA
The GMEC0960302BNA uses LPM-30 conversion kit.
All GCVC96, GMVC96 Models can use the LPM-08 conversion kit from NG to LP.
This conversion kit includes the following items needed to convert your gas furnace from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane.
- 1 - Honeywell LP Conversion Kit 50033841
- 1 - White-Rodgers LP Conversion Kit F92-1008
- 1 - 1.25mm Spud Orifice Assembly
- 1 - Pressure Check Kit Valve
- Installation Instructions and Conversion Label
LPLP03 Low Pressure Propane Safety Cutoff also required. Additional field supplied tools are required.
Item contents may differ from photograph.