In addition to ease and appearance, these improvements also guarantee better operation, overall. Another shining feature of GE’s new Zoneline PTACs is the addition of two DC fan motors, which works to reduce noise by dialing in the exact airflow needed for each heating and cooling function. In fact, with a sound transmission class of 29, GE’s Zoneline units are the quietest PTACs on the market at reducing outside noise when compared to leading competitors. A large cross-flow barrier optimizes airflow for a low, balanced sound that is hardly noticeable, while a heavy-duty, baked-on mastic barrier covers the back of the unit for superior sound insulation. A weather barrier system seal around the perimeter of the unit keeps all noise and dirt outside, ensuring a better and more comfortable environment while the PTAC is in use.
Premium Guard coatings provide excellent protection against corrosion, making this unit especially well-suited for use in challenging environments. Areas with high-humidity and high salt contents in the air can accelerate the deterioration of the unit's internal parts, making these special coatings absolutely vital to the longevity of your Zoneline PTAC.
GE Zoneline heat pump PTACs are more efficient than most other leading competitors in their class, cutting any building or establishment’s monthly energy costs significantly. Every unit is programmed to balance comfort with efficient operation, and a reverse cycle defrost feature increases this efficiency by allowing the unit to run in heat pump mode longer. Specially designed heat & freeze sentinels work to prevent damage caused by overheating or freezing, prolonging the life of the unit and adding to even more energy savings in the long run.
This item replaces GE AZ61H09DAC.
- New, lighter color and sleeker appearance
- Easy-to-use electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience
- Compatible with a wide variety of thermostats and energy management systems, including central desk control
- Premium Guard corrosion protection ensures lasting performance in challenging environments such as oceanfront properties
- Cross-flow blower, two DC fan motors, and 'smart fan' cooling and heating keep the unit quiet and efficient
- Reverse cycle defrost prolongs heat pump operation, saving energy and money
- Backup resistance heat delivers quick heating comfort
- Rust-proof base pan comes standard on all models
- Automatic indoor frost control
- Quick heat recovery
- 3-stage heating design
- Random twist/length segment tangential blower
- Weather protected electrical components
- Weather barrier system seal
- Electronic, 7-step temperature limiting
- Heat & freeze sentinels
- Reversible louver style
- Slide-in chassis
- Fan speed control with fan cycle switch
- Auto power recovery
- 60 - 85 F temperature range
- Rigid frame, slide-out filter
- 3-position manual vent control
- 2-position discharge grille
- R-410A refrigerant
New installation requires a power cord, sleeve and a rear grille. Sleeve and grille are not included with the air conditioner (sold separately).