This is the indoor unit only. It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
The GE Endure ASYW07URDWA 7,000 BTU Multi-Zone Indoor High Wall Unit uses 230V electricity. It can only operate with GE Endure Series Multi-Zone outdoor compressors. There are three compatible multi-zone outdoor units including the 20,000 BTU, 2 zone ASH220NCDWA, 24,000 BTU, 2-3 zone ASH324NCDWA, and the 36,000 BTU, 2-4 zone ASH436NCDWA. In addition to this 7,000 BTU unit, high wall units are available in several sizes to fit your multi zone installation needs. These include 9000, 12000 and 18000 BTUs. The indoor high wall unit includes a full function wireless remote with an option to add a WiFi module, making it controllable from anywhere you have an internet connection. The WiFi module (AWF01RWA, sold separately) installs easily into the wall unit. Simply download the SmartHQ app and you are on your way to wireless, Google Assistant and Alexa voice command control. Additionally, a wired wall thermostat/controller is also available (ACT17CWA with WK-B interface kit, sold separately) for this unit. If you decide to add the WiFi module and/or a wired controller to your system, each unit will require its own thermostat for controlling that unit.
The 7,000 BTUs will cool a room that is about 300 sq. ft. Factors such as windows, doors, computers and ceiling height must be factored in when calculating the BTUs you need for your specific installation requirements. The heat pump will give you 10,000 BTUs of heat. The GE Endure Multi Zone Series offers cooling operation from 0°F - 115°F and heating operation from -15°F to 75°F! Additionally, the 7,000 BTU multi zone Endure system is capable of 100% heating capacity at 5°F.
- Easy Installation - allows for either left or right side condensate draining
- Room Temperature Display on unit
- WiFi Compatible (AWF01RWA, sold separately)
- Full Function Remote
- 5 Fan Speeds including Turbo/Cool/Heat/Fan Only/Dry Mode/Quiet Mode PLUS Auto
- Warm Start - ensures a warm start in heat mode
- Optimized Fan Motor/Blower with up to 60 ft of airflow
- Quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Auto restart
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Wall unit
- Installation plate and hardware
- Wireless remote control
- Owner's manual
GE Ductless Warranty Information
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Parts Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered within 60 days of installation.
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered within 60 days of installation.
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.