The ACT17CWA can be used with all indoor units, with the exception of the wall consoles, in the GE line of mini split systems, including single and multi-zone systems. This wall thermostat can be used with a single unit or multiple units. Among its many features, it allows for operation of up to 16 indoor units as a single group. Installing a thermostat is a cost effective way to control and maintain indoor temperatures with little effort. This controller allows for temperature setpoint control across all Modes including Auto, Cool, Heat and Dry to manage the rooms temperatures.
We have packaged the Wired Wall Controller with the WK-B adaptor. The Caliber and Altitude High Wall Indoor Units, as well as the Endure Multi Zone Wall Units, require the adaptor when installing the Wired Wall Controller. The WK-B adaptor must be installed in the indoor unit and connect to the thermostat to allow for communication between the wall thermostat and the indoor unit. Each unit that is to be controlled by the ACT17CWA controller must have its own WK-B adapter.
Standard Features and Functions:
- 12V AC Supplied by Indoor PCB
- Control Up to 16 Indoor Units as a Single Zone
- Auto/Cool/Dry/Heat/Fan/Auto Modes
- Precise Temperature Control - up or down in 1°F / 0.5°C increments
- Fan Speed Adjustment
- Airflow Direction - Up/Down
- Airflow Direction - Left/Right*
- Indoor Temperature Display
- Filter Change Reminder - 500 hour
- Error Code Reporting / Recording
- Control Lock
- Fahrenheit/Celsius Display
- Temperature Range Limit
- Temperature Compensation
- Static Pressure Setting
- Groups Setting
*Available with the indoor unit equipped for the function
A 15 ft cable is included with the thermostat.