This is the indoor unit only. It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
The GE Endure AB12SC2VHA 12,000 BTU Multi-Zone Indoor Ceiling Cassette uses 230V electricity. It can only operate with GE Endure Series Multi-Zone outdoor compressors. There are three compatible multi-zone outdoor units including the 20,000 BTU, 2 zone ASH220NCDWA, 24,000 BTU, 2-3 zone ASH324NCDWA, and the 36,000 BTU, 2-4 zone ASH436NCDWA. In addition to this 12,000 BTU unit, ceiling cassette units are available in other popular sizes to fit your multi zone installation needs. These include 9000 and 18000 BTU options. At Total Home Supply, we include the grille cover with every ceiling cassette unit we sell. The grille cover is a required part of the ceiling cassette. The ceiling cassette unit also includes a full function wireless remote. Additionally, a wired wall thermostat/controller is also available (ACT17CWA) for this unit. If you are adding a wired controller to your system, each unit will require its own thermostat for controlling that unit.
The 12,000 BTUs will cool a room that is about 600 sq. ft. Factors such as windows, doors, computers and ceiling height must be factored in when calculating the BTUs you need for your specific installation requirements. The heat pump will give you 13,000 BTUs of heat. The GE Endure Multi Zone Series offers cooling operation from 0°F - 115°F and heating operation from -15°F to 75°F!
- Easy Installation
- Built-In Condensate Pump with 47.2" Lift
- 4" fresh air knock-out
- Full Function Remote
- 5 Fan Speeds including Turbo/Cool/Heat/Fan Only/Dry Mode/Quiet Mode PLUS Auto
- Quiet operation
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Ceiling Mount
- Cooling BTUs:
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- 410 / 365 / 305 / 265 / 205 (Turbo / H / M / L / Quiet)
- Fan Speeds:
- Room Size Coverage:
- Large 550 - 800 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 42 / 40 / 36 / 32 / 25 (Turbo / H / M / L / Quiet)
- Control Type:
- Hand Held Remote
- WiFi Compatible:
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
GE Ductless Warranty Information
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Parts Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered within 60 days of installation.
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered within 60 days of installation.
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.