Give your property a homelike appearance with a Vert-I-Pak Vertical Packaged Air System - a simpler way to condition multiple rooms.Vert-I-Pak fits neatly into a typical mechanical closet, so you can create indoor living spaces that are more versatile. Since the system fits into a closet with an outside wall, guests and tenants will enjoy a quieter, visually appealing living space, without giving up individual, in-room temperature control or access to windows.Even quieter operating sound levels may be achieved by insulating the closet.In keeping with quieter operational sound levels, the Friedrich VTAC units slide into a wall plenum and a gasket seals it to the chassis and the extra thick rubber grommets help to reduce vibration noise.
- A Simpler Way to Condition Multiple Rooms - A single unit may be ducted for flexible zone cooling in multiple rooms.
- Installs as easily as a PTAC - All units are pre-wired, charged and piped, so only electrical hook up is needed to be up and running.
- A Better System Inside and Out - Ideal for extended stay properties, suites, assisted living facilities and student housing.
The VHA18K50RTN model features a taller cabinet. It is now 47" tall* but still keeps the same 23" x 23" footprint. It includes 16800 BTUs cooling capacity and 15000 BTUs reverse cycle heat pump operation. The Friedrich VHA18K50RTN includes a 30 amp cord and a 5.0kW electric heater.
|Electric Heat Data:||VHA18K50RTN|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:
|Branch Circuit Fuse (Amps):
|Basic Heater Size:
|Heat Pump Data:
||15000 / 16000
||8.2 / 7.5
Features of the Vert-I-Pak include:
- R-410A refrigerant
- Compact and lightweight
- Unique free-floating chassis
- 10” crimped and beaded duct-collar ready to attach flex-duct
- Easy to connect right, left or rear drain connection
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Easy to install front, left or right hand into closet on an outside wall (Does not require an HVAC technician)
- Remote thermostat ready; 24V transformer
- Standard safety power disconnect
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- Architectural louver, single stage thermostats (WRT1) and (RT6) and return air grilles and (VPRG4) are available separately
- Architectural louvers are required and available in standard extruded aluminum (VPAL2) or as a custom color option requiring special handling (VPSC2)
- Eliminates the clutter of split systems and the need for multiple PTACs
- No refrigerant lines running from floor to floor
- A Drain Pan Heater (VPDP1) is required for this item.
*The current submittal does not show the new height or weight information. All other specs stay the same.