Fire Magic Grills are finely crafted in the United States. The Aurora A660i features all 304 stainless steel construction and includes hot surface ignition - simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill. Diamond Sear Cooking grids are now standard on all Fire Magic Grills. They feature a unique trapezoid shape for faster heating and cooking. This shape also allows for more cooking surface and restaurant style sear marks. Plus food does not stick as much and they are easier to clean.
The 30" x 22" (660 sq. in). grilling surface is ample for your backyard cookout! This grill features Diamond Sear cooking grids across three cast stainless steel burners, an analog thermometer with an angled bezel, backlit control knobs and interior halogen lighting. The A660i-8EA also includes a backburner and rotisserie kit.
All combined, these features will certainly make for an excellent grilling experience. New this season is the 90° hood opening gives you easier access to the grilling surface as well as better exhaust. Additionally, there is a raised hanger for a sleeker finished look around the grill lid.
- 75,000 BTUs across 3 Cast Stainless Steel Burners
- 18,000 BTU Backburner
- Rotisserie Kit
- 120 Volt Plug-in Electrical Supply with 12 Volt Transformer
- Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps
- Heavy Duty Patented Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Seamless Control Panel with Polished Trim
- Polished, Back-Lit Control Knobs
- Push-to-Light Hot Surface Electric Ignition System with Flash Tubes
- Heavy Gauge all Stainless Steel Flavor Grids for Best Heat Distribution
- Analog Thermometer in Lid measuring up to 1000º F
- Seamless Double Wall 90º Hood with Feather-Lite Easy Lift Lid
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Adjustable Warming Rack
- 10 Inch Drip Tray with Disposable Foil Tray Liners
- Integral Installation Raised Hanger
- 12" Deep Firebox
- Pre-assembled ½” x 36" Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector
- Stainless Steel Valve Manifolds
- Convertible Regulator with Orifices (Nat or LP)
- Cooking Grid Lifter
This built-in grill head is Natural Gas (A660i-8EAN). It is also available in Liquid Propane (A660i-8EAP).
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic cast stainless steel burners, Choice stainless steel tubular burners, stainless steel cooking grids and stainless steel housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill - Lifetime Warranty
- Fire Magic brass burners, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain housings (including ovens and bbq faces) and backburner assemblies (except ignition parts are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic built-in griddles (except ignition parts) are warranted for ten (10) years
- Fire Magic electric grills including stainless steel grid and housings are warranted for ten
- Fire Magic infrared burners, flavor grids, charcoal stainless steel grills and smokers are warranted for five (5) years; except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year
- Fire Magic side burners and all other Fire Magic grill components (except Ignition systems and electrical parts) are warranted for three (3) years
- Fire Magic grill and griddle ignition systems (excluding batteries) electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are warranted for one (1) year