Fire Magic Insulating Liners are constructed of 304 Stainless Steel, come pre-assembled and include a hanger for easy installation. These liners feature reduced clearance and require no additional support panel beneath the grill.
An insulating liner is required when installing a built in grill in a cabinet with any combustible material such as countertops and cabinet faces made of wood, Formica and Corian.
This liner is made especially for your Searing Station. Required cut-out dimensions are 18.5"w x 24.75"d x 12.25"h.
Fire Magic Grill Warranty:
- Fire Magic cast stainless steel burners, Choice stainless steel tubular burners, stainless steel cooking grids and stainless steel housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire Magic Grill - Lifetime Warranty
- Fire Magic brass burners, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain housings (including ovens and bbq faces) and backburner assemblies (except ignition parts are warranted for fifteen (15) years
- Fire Magic built-in griddles (except ignition parts) are warranted for ten (10) years
- Fire Magic electric grills including stainless steel grid and housings are warranted for ten
- Fire Magic infrared burners, flavor grids, charcoal stainless steel grills and smokers are warranted for five (5) years; except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are warranted for one (1) year
- Fire Magic side burners and all other Fire Magic grill components (except Ignition systems and electrical parts) are warranted for three (3) years
- Fire Magic grill and griddle ignition systems (excluding batteries) electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are warranted for one (1) year