This breathtaking wall-mount firebox, will help you create a focal point in any space. There is no venting required for this beautiful 50-inch electric fireplace. It features Dimplex's patented LED technology to produce a remarkable illusion of a true fire. Its flame dances realistically across a tumbled glass ember bed while offering supplemental heat.
There are no logs in this stunning fireplace, just shimmering glass and flame. It is equipped with a three-stage remote for easy control, you may choose to enjoy the ambiance of flames with or without heat, for year-round comfort and enjoyment. However, an optional driftwood and river rock assortment is also available separately to further enhance the beauty of your linear fireplace.
The Synergy firebox is safe to use and economically and environmentally efficient, producing no harmful particulates or emissions into the air and running perfectly on minimal energy, costing you just pennies a day.
If you are looking for a way to add a bit of atmosphere to a large space, this linear fireplace can be installed as a wall mount or recessed in the wall. And it is ready to plug in or can be hardwired. If you can hang a picture, you can install this fireplace!
The Synergy firebox may be installed using the Cohesion wall-mount surround, an optional trim kit accessory. A wall remote control is available as an accessory, for easy control of heat and flames. Please note, if the wall remote is used, the handheld remote will not work. The wall switch over-rides the hand-held remote.
- Features a glass ember bed, which creates an alluring, contemporary effect.
- With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch, this fireplace is a safe choice for your home.
- Economical to operate, this unit runs on less than 1 cent per hour (flame only) or 7 cents per hour (cycling at 50%).
- Dimplex fireplaces produce no harmful particulates or emissions and 90% less carbon dioxide than an average direct vent gas fireplace.
- Includes a three-stage remote control, which allows you to control the heat and flame with the touch of a button.
- Plugs into a standard outlet or can be hardwired
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 10.5
- BTUs: 4,198
- Wattage: 1230
- Installation: Surface Mounted or Recessed