- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant, recognized as the future industry standard
- Offers world-renowned Daikin technician support and customer service
- Worry Free
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Anticorrosion Treatment of Outdoor Heat Exchanger Fin
Piping / Line Set Requirements
Weights and Dimensions
Product WarrantyWarranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.