THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE DAIKIN-1513009 FOR A FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS). IT CAN ALSO BE USED AS PART OF ANY DAIKIN MULTI-ZONE SYSTEM.
This is the indoor unit only. It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
This flush or recessed mounted floor standing unit is ideal for rooms with angled ceiling or very little vertical wall space. It features high efficiency cooling and heating operation and is compatible with all Daikin Multi-Zone Systems. It has a clean, sleek look that will blend into any decor.
Whether you're enhancing a single room or adding on an entire wing, the Daikin's multi-zone system's space-saving, modular design is ideal for set-apart areas like a garage office or nursery.
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Outstanding heating performance down to 0° F with the optional wind baffle
- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant, recognized as the future industry standard
- Econo Mode - enables efficient operation by limiting the maximum power consumption. It is useful when using the air conditioner and other electrical devices simultaneously on a shared electrical circuit.
- Weekly Timer - up to 4 timer settings can be saved for each day of the week according to your family's lifestyle. The Weekly Timer allows you to set on/off times and the desired temperature.
- Four Way Air Direction - right, left, horizontal and downward
- Removable, washable, mildew-proof air filter
Indoor unit is sold as part of the Daikin 20 Series or can be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:
Because of the complexity of the components required for the
Daikin RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone System (up to 8 units allowable),
please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for
installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
This unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.