The new Daikin 19-Series provides energy efficient, comfort control for one space. This unit is a COOLING ONLY system. Each single zone system comes complete with an indoor and outdoor unit as well as a remote. The streamlined, wall-mounted FTK09AXVJU pairs with a quiet, compact outdoor unit (RK09AXVJU). This air conditioner boasts a 8,900 BTUs of cooling. It is Energy Star Rated and will efficiently cool a room that is about 350 - 400 sq. ft. It boasts an EER of 12.5 and a SEER rating of 19.
This COOLING ONLY system will operate with outdoor temperatures ranging from 50°F to 115°F. With an optional wind baffle (KPW937F4) and an adjustment in the field, it can continue to cool when outdoor temperatures fall all the way down to -4°F! This unit is optimized for great performance in many distinct climates. To help cut down on ice build-up in colder climates, the 19-Series includes an enhanced drain pan.
This unit is full featured. For efficient, quiet service, the variable speed compressor features inverter technology. Inverter technology adjusts the power needed with the power used. This decreases temperature variations, bringing you with the right amount of cooling comfort. The wall mounted indoor unit provides super quiet operation packed into a space saving design.
Standard features of the FTK09AXVJU include Econo modes, mold resistant washable air filter, auto-swing (up/down vertical flow with manual horizontal left/right adjustment), auto fan speed, night set mode, dry function, fan only and on/off timer. The indoor units on the new 19-Series also include Blue Fin Protection on the coil to help ensure the condensate reaches the drain pan more easily. The system will give you 8,900 BTUs of Cooling with 4 fan speeds plus TURBO Mode. The indoor unit also features a indicator light to let you know which mode you are in, cooling or fan only, when the system is on. New wiring inside the indoor unit includes an S21 adapter for easily installing an optional WiFi adapter (BRP072A43).
The RK09AXVJU outdoor unit features quiet operation and a slim, compact design that will be relatively inconspicuous in any outdoor installation. Plus, it includes an Anti-Corrosion Treatment on the heat exchanger to give your system protection from the elements.
Whether you're renovating a single room or adding on an entire wing, this mini split system's space-saving, modular design is ideal. Easily add customizable comfort to the rooms that need it most like bedrooms, office, garages, and more.
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Low ambient cooling capable
- Mold resistant washable air filter
- LED Indicator Lights show mode of operation (On/Off/Dimmable)
- Sleep Mode
- Wide Angle Louvers
- Vertical auto-swing (up/down) air flow
- Powerful/Turbo Mode will run fan speed at Turbo for 20 minutes allowing for maximum cooling capacity
- Econo Mode
- Indoor Coil Blue Fin Protection allows for condensate water to move more easily into the drain pan for a cleaner indoor unit
- Detachable drain pan/removable blower for easy maintenance and cleaning
- S21 adapter included on control board for WiFi adapter (BRP072A43 - required for WiFi control from anywhere)
- Backlit LCD Wireless Remote Controller with Set Temperature Display
- Auto Fan Speed Control
- Self Diagnostics with Digital Display
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant, recognized as the future industry standard
- Offers world-renowned Daikin technician support and customer service
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Blue Fin Anticorrosion protection on indoor coil AND heat exchanger fan
The Daikin 19-Series mini split systems come with a 5 year parts and compressor warranty that is expandable to 12 years parts and compressor as long as the unit is registered after installation.
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
- Compressor: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.