TheDaikin multi-split system can operate from 2 to 8 interior units, each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit. The Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Units blend with any decor as they are less than 8 inches tall and are neatly concealed in the ceiling.
The Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Unit is offered in 5 additional sizes to easily accommodate each rooms unique heating and cooling size requirement: CDXS07LVJU (7,000 BTUs), FDXS12LVJU (12,000 BTUs), CDXS15LVJU (15,000 BTUs), CDXS18LVJU (18,000 BTUs) and CDXS24LVJU (24,000 BTUs).
With 9000 BTUs this unit is perfect for smaller rooms at about 20' x 20' or installations of about 400 sq. ft.
Features of the Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Unit include:
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Remote Control with Backlit Display: Features a backlit LCD and luminescent control buttons, allowing for easy viewing in dimly lit rooms.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Quiet Operation - Indoor and Outdoor
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Auto Fan Speed
- Standby Electricity Saving
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation
- Remote Controller with backlit display
- LCD Wireless Remote Control
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- Night Set Mode
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
In addition to Single Zone use this indoor can also be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:
Aurora Multi Zone Outdoor Units (Heating range: -13°F - 60°F / Cooling range: 14°F - 115°F):
MXS Series Multi Zone Outdoor Units (Heating range: -5°F - 60°F / Cooling range: 14°F - 115°F):
Because of the complexity of the components required for the
Daikin 5MXS48TVJU (up to 5 indoor units allowable) and RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone Systems (up to 8 indoor units allowable),
please contact us. They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty