This is the indoor unit only. It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
The CDXS18LVJU Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Unit is an 18000 BTU unit and will cool a room that is about 800 sq. ft. It is available in 4 additional sizes to easily accommodate each rooms unique heating and cooling size requirement: FDXS09LVJU (9,000 BTUs), FDXS12LVJU (12,000 BTUs), CDXS15LVJU (15,000 BTUs), and CDXS24LVJU (24,000 BTUs). It is for use with Daikin Multi Zone Mini Split Systems. This is the indoor unit only. It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser. The outdoor units available for this are Daikin Multi-Zone units - 3 zones and up.
Slim Duct Concealed units are a great solution for areas with soffit ceilings as well as areas that require short duct runs. They can also be installed in bedrooms, offices, renovations, or new construction projects. Features of the Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Unit include:
- Offers a built-in solution
- Concealed and slim in height (less than 8")
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Remote Control with Backlit Display: Features a backlit LCD and luminescent control buttons, allowing for easy viewing in dimly lit rooms.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Quiet Operation - Indoor and Outdoor
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Auto Fan Speed
- Standby Electricity Saving
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation
- Remote Controller with backlit display
- LCD Wireless Remote Control
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- Night Set Mode
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
Indoor unit must be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:
Because of the complexity of the components required for the
Daikin RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone System (up to 8 units allowable),
please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for
installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.