This package includes the DT01G DigiTenna, the DS01G DigiStat Thermostat and the DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Sensor.
Amana DT01G DigiTenna RF Transceiver/Router Antenna for Amana DigiSmart PTAC Air Conditioners.
By way of an encrypted 2.4 GHz signal using the 802.15 Zigbee standard, the DigiTenna is able to communicate with any Amana DigiSmart PTAC. The DigiTenna mounts inside the PTAC, is powered through the PTAC and requires no batteries. This item is required for wireless DigiSuite RF devices to communicate with the Amana DigiSmart PTAC. Using the DigiSmart Wireless Suite of products from Amana may reduce energy consumption up to 35%.
- Mounts inside PTAC
- No Batteries necessary
- Uses encrypted 2.4 GHZ signal
Amana DS01G DigiStat Thermostat with Motion PIR for Amana DigiSmart PTAC Air Conditioners.
Designed to work with the DD01E Occupancy Sensor, the DS01G is equipped with a Passive Infrared Motion Sensor. The Digistat Thermostat can control your Amana PTAC from anywhere in the room.
- Equipped with Motion PIR (Passive Infrared Motion Sensor) technology to work in conjunction with the DD01E Occupancy Sensor
- The DigiSmart™ Remote Thermostat Can Control The Amana® DigiSmart PTAC From Anywhere In The Room.
- Powered By 4 AAA Batteries Included In The Kit.
- The Thermostat Communicates With The PTAC Through A Two-way Encrypted Radio Frequency (RF) Signal.
- PTAC Settings Can Be Changed At Either The Unit Or The Thermostat. Changes Are Automatically Relayed To The Other Device Within Moments.
- The Antenna Communicates To The Amana® DigiSmart Suite Of Devices Via An Encrypted 2.4 Ghz Signal Using The 802.15.4 Standard.
Amana DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Based Energy Management Sensor for Amana PTAC Air Conditioners.
A Combination door switch and room motion sensor.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries included in the kit
- When room is unoccupied, sensor automatically activates the temperature set-back for the PTAC
- Setback function, which is part of the DigiSmart standard Energy Management System (EMS) in the PTAC control board can be set up in 100,000 set-back combinations for maximum energy savings.
- Communicates to the Amana DigiSmart suite of devices by way of an encrypted 2.4 Ghz signal using the 802.15.4 standard.
Some Amana DigiSmart PTACs may need additional software upgrades for RF devices and control compatibility.