Honeywell's FocusPRO 5000
digital thermostat is easy to use and features a large backlit screen with easy to read display. Both room temperature and set temperature are displayed on the FocusPRO 5000.
It is a non-programmable digital thermostat with soft touch buttons for temperature up and down as well as fan and system control. It has a flip-out door for easy access to the battery compartment - no need to remove the thermostat from the wall. This thermostat can handle up to 3 heat stages and 2 cooling stages.
- Up to 1 Heat/1 Cool Conventional Systems and Heat Pumps with No Auxiliary Heat
- Large display size 2.98 sq. in.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 1.3125" x 4.5" x 3.4375"
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Accuracy (F): ±1 F; Accuracy (C): ± 0.5 C
- Power Method: Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire
- Terminal Designations: R, Rc, C, W (O/B), Y, G
- Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
- Cycles per Hour: Heating 1-12 CPH; Cooling 1-6 CPH
- Cool Current: 1.0 A running; Heat Current: 1.0 A running Fan Current: 0.5A running