THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE LV420HV FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).
If the benefits of having separate zones is appealing to you but the look of a traditional indoor unit of a mini-split is not, look no further. LG now gives you the opportunity to benefit from inverter technology, zone comfort control and flexibility of installation. The new ducted, vertical air handler is really a multi-position air handler. It offers vertical upflow and downflow (conversion kit required, sold separately) as well as horizontal left and right configurations.
Whether you find yourself having to replace your existing central system, you are in need of a new cooling and heating system, or you are looking to separate your home or office into specific zones, LG gives you options! The LG Multi-Position Air Handler can be used in addition to or as a replacement for your existing central system, giving you more zoning options. Also, the vertical air handler offers you the option of adding electric back-up heat. This indoor unit can be installed in a basement or attic - depending on your ducting and installation needs.
With 42,000 BTUs cooling and 47,000 BTUs heating capacities, the LG LVN420HV Multi-Position Air Handler, when connected to the corresponding LUU428HV Outdoor Compressor, has a SEER rating of 17 and an HSPF rating of 10.
In addition to the 4-way installation possibilities, the LG Multi-Position Vertical Air Handler features of the vertical air handler include:
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners
- Built-In WiFi with SmartThinQ App
- Built-In Dry Contact allows for easy integration of 3rd party thermostats
- External Static Pressure Control
- Hot Start
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Child Lock
- Sleep Mode
- Group Control
||Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com