This low-profile gas unit is designed for heating workspaces, whether it's a residential or commercial garage, woodworking shop or other industrial area, the Hot Dawg Garage Heater
will warm the space. The HD Model draws its heat from within the space being heated and vents to the outside. The venting system is supplied with the unit, the vent pipe must be purchased separately.
The HD-75 is powerful enough for a large garage, or any similar sized commercial or industrial space. The Hot Dawg heater works with any standard or programmable thermostat, the kind generally found in your home.
- Quiet operation
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Low profile design and neutral color
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Permanently lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Adjustable louvers
- Full 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- Single Stage, Direct Spark Ignition, 100% Shut-Off with Continuous Retry: Utilizes a single-stage combination gas control with ignition control. Gas is lit with a direct spark igniter on call for heat
- Natural Gas HD75AS0111
- Liquid Propane HD75AS0121
This unit requires gas, vent and electrical connections. Modine strongly recommends having a licensed HVAC technician install your Hot Dawg gas heater.